Nomura Code has a stable team which provides insight to deliver informed advice on potential market reaction to proposed transactions, such as fundraisings, acquisitions or strategic reorganizations. We are key in assisting companies by acting as their “eyes and ears” in the market place to give better direction on some of the more difficult decisions that management teams face.
We believe in nurturing long-standing relationships with our clients, where we know our client’s equity story thoroughly, and are best positioned to advise the company about its strategic options and generate ideas to develop the business further.
Nomura Code's team advises on:
- Strategic options – divestments, M&A opportunities, refinancing, board structure/remuneration, equity raisings and defense issues
- Transactions - nature, structure, timing and marketability, liaising with institutional investors, effective distribution and orderly after-market
- Ongoing analysis – shareholder movements, trading patterns, competitors positioning, and investor sentiment
- Ad hoc research - on a broad range of topics such as investor tiering and targeting, investor relations, corporate governance and hedge funds
- Regular services - organising roadshows, moulding key investor messages, investor targeting, equity dealing for corporate clients, and compliance with regulators
- Liaising with the LSE and UK Listing Authority on regulatory issues